Sunday, May 15, 2011

and I had another bite ...

You know how chocolate tastes really good and how you just want to keep on eating it even though its bad for you? One minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips and all that? People say that we shouldn't indulge too much on it because it just isn't good for us but  we still go for it anyway.

I'm like that. I'd jog for 3 weeks straight then I'd buy a pint of ice cream and indulge. This is what happened to me. 2 months I did not see him and last night, I indulged. I saw him.

I saw him and I was lost again. This time though, I am lost with a map. I will not go astray. I am lost because I still love him and  because he still won't verbalize whatever it is he feels for me. I know he feels something. I know it like I know that the world is round and that though I may not be sexy, I am fabulous.

I am okay though. He did not verbalize but I felt it. He still wants me. He still likes me. Maybe its all in my head and maybe I am just hoping against hope but so what? I choose to believe it. I choose to believe him. He said that he was gonna put me in a box and come back for me when he's good and ready.

I will be here. I will always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."

Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!