Friday, February 11, 2011

notting hill moment ...


The first time we went here ... we just talked. We talked for four hours. We talked about a multitude of things and we laughed and talked. We like doing that I noticed. We talk ... you and I, we talk.

The second time we went here ... I was mad at you. I wanted to scream at you and yell at you for you were such an insensitive creature, or so I thought. I kept to myself while we sat on the bench and you kept to your side of the bench as well. We were so near and yet so far ... a bull could have sat between us and would have been comfortable. I was that pissed and you said that you were that scared because I was pissed.

We still talked but it wasn't the way we used to talk. I was cold and you were precocious. The whole time one thing was running on my mind.

"Am  I ready to give up on the possibility of us?" 

After an hour or so ... I realized that I wasn't and so I held out my hand and you took it in yours. I felt at home. I felt that things were back to the way it was supposed to be ... and we had our notting hill moment and the thought of it still makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."

Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!