Saturday, August 1, 2009

China citymug and the rain ....

Another addition to my Starbucks citymug collection ... the CHINA citymug ... I heard there are other citymugs though from CHINA since it is such a huge place. Sigh sigh sigh ... I want them all. So guilty of avarice.

On a more happy note, here is a picture of B with K playing in the rain as very fabulously suggested by J who also played in the rain. Hahahaha. I have forgotten this simple pleasure in life and I am just so happy that J still enjoys these kind of things. It's one thing to love more about him.
B and K looked ecstatic. They were. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."

Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!