Monday, July 27, 2009

and then?

A girl once gave a guy ten reasons as to why they should continue their relationship ... she said ...

1. I love you more than my own life.
2. I think you still love me.
3. I have not cheated on you and have no plans of cheating on you.
4. Even when we fight, even when you tell me hurtful words, even when you tell me you're near giving up on me, I still want to work things out.
5. Even when you hurt me, I still love you.
6. I want to be your wife.
7. I want to have a kid with you; me, who hates kids and promised to never have kids, is excited to ahve a baby with you.
8. I want to wake up in the morning with you beside me and sleep at night curled up beside you.
9. You make me happy. I think I still make you happy at times.
10. I will never run out of reasons to give you as to why we should fight for us.

He answered: And then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."

Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!